The Global GS1 Healthcare Conference is a key event for sharing information to the GS1 Healthcare community. Held twice per annum, healthcare leaders from private industry and government agencies join and present the progress of worldwide efforts to implement GS1 standards that improve patient safety, supply chain security and efficiency. Join us at this conference which we hope will bring us a step closer to our goal of one world, one standard, one vision: improving patient safety.
Want to join? Register
Why should you join?
Attend the three-day conference to hear about GS1 standards implementations in hospitals and the benefits global standards bring to providers and patients. Learn how the traceability of products across the healthcare supply chain eliminates counterfeit medicines, increases patient safety and complies with regulations. Get the latest status on UDI around the world and on other initiatives regarding track & trace for medical devices.
View who's registered here.
Imagine one world, one standard, one vision: improving patient safety.
- Non-global member: €950∼7,016 CNY (CNY rate is based on tracked fluctuation trends for the Chinese currency)
- Global member/Association: €650∼4,801 CNY (CNY rate is based on tracked fluctuation trends for the Chinese currency)
(see list of global members)
- GS1 Member Organisation: €200∼1,477 CNY (CNY rate is based on tracked fluctuation trends for the Chinese currency)
- Regulatory Body/Hospital: Fee exemption
- Highly interactive with a wide range of presentation formats, including plenary and breakout sessions.
- Content is relevant, innovative and enriching.
- Evening networking event provides an occasion to connect with fellow attendees.
General inquiries: Agathe Daskalides - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa inquiries: Wang Yixue - email@example.com
Sponsor inquiries: Jackie Du - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel rooms reservation: Pia Wroblewski - email@example.com